The company from Germany is a start-up, which was founded in 2018. The SME has a solid financial background and is part of a holding. The wind turbine has the following characteristics:
- Development specification to receive an optimized balance between Aerodynamic (blade-set), electrical output (generator) and total weight (component selection in material, design and quality);
- Each component with special designed and manufactured with latest technology available;
- Maximum weight optimisation for each component in design and material for the sake of minimum tower cost;
- Maintenance free.
Further the following technical data indictors are relevant:
- Nominal output: 5 kW;
- Voltage (winding) 3-phase rotary AC, synchronous;
- Generator starts at a wind speed of 2 m/s;
- Horizontal alignment;
- Diameter 4.56 m, 5.16 m (light wind)
- Application on-grid / off-grid ready
The company is searching for new partners in Egypt, Nigeria, and Tunisia due to its´ Maghreb/Sub-Saharan Africa strategy. The product is ideal for countries with local energy problems and the implementation on-site is easy. The product outreach fits to the SDG of UN (sustainability development goals of the United Nations). The German SME is looking for partners that are interested in a distribution service or a commercial agency agreement. Potential cooperation partners need to be aware, that the option for additional income and the creation of a value-chain in Maghreb/Sub-Saharan Africa countries implicates a more complex cooperation framework and a clear responsibility for managing the mast/pole production, installation process, and sensitization for an anti-theft device is expected.