The German SME is a software development company with focus on Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Internet of Things.
It is specialized in bringing the cutting-edge state of AI from the academia to the industry by using artificial intelligence to optimize the operation of custom heavy machinery.
The SME has developed a Social Media Intelligence platform to ingest, organize, analyze and digest unstructured free-text data from social networks. It integrates multiple State-of-the-Art Artificial Intelligence algorithms. It is modular and extensible.
Commercially, the platform is positionined as a data provider of insights from Social Media, in order to allow developers to enhance their Business Intelligence products.
Examples of data provided by the platform:
- Exporting a summary of the general sentiment toward person X in Telegram.
- Getting messages of Reddit where person X is mentioned in a positive/negative light.
- Getting an index of "satisfaction" of traders towards company Y in Reddit.
- Getting the most important people mentioned in messages discussing event Z.
Examples of industries where the platform provides value:
- Security (detection of harrassment and violence in social media)
- Sociology (sentiment toward a topic, e.g. nuclear power)
- Business Intelligence (market analysis, brand awareness)
- Finance/Trading (analysis of alternative data)
- Behavioral Economics
The SME is looking for partners to integrate the platform into their workflows in order to improve their operations or these of their clients. Additionally, it its looking for R&D partners to apply to Horizon Europe funding opportunities.