The company is a family business with a long tradition in olives and olive oil. Through constant investment and upgrading of its facilities, as well as a non-stop development of procedures and methods of processing the olive seeds, the company has always been a pioneer in the cultivation, production and distribution of bottled olive oil.
After selecting the best olives from olive groves, they separate the table olives from the ones that can be processed into olive oil and they transfer the latter to their two olive mills, which can produce 2.5 tons of olive oil per hour. Thus, they make sure that olives are processed the same day they are harvested and are processed immediately, which are crucial factors in ensuring the high quality of the olive oil produced.
Olives and olive oil are stored in stainless steel tanks and are packaged with the use of state-of-the-art machinery, according to the regulations of the European Union and the International Olive Council.
The company markets olives & extra virgin olive oil of supreme quality produced in the region of Messara,, which has been recognized by EU as “Protected Designation of Origin”. The company facilities can produce up to 3,000 bottles per hour.
• The company owns 2 state-of-the-art olive mills with 3 grinding lines
• A fully automated olive oil bottling line and storage facilities.
• Automated olive delivery and packaging line.
• Automated olive paste production and packaging line.
• 2 olive delivery lines on a state-of-the-art machine with olive oil yield estimation.
Company’s portfolio includes:
• Extra virgin olive oil 0.3. The product is available in tin canisters of 250 ml, 500ml, 1L and 5L.
• Extra virgin olive oil BIO. The product is available in Dorica bottle of 250ml, 500 ml 750 ml and in tin canisters of 250 ml, 500ml, 1L, 3L and 5L.
• Extra virgin olive oil 0.2. The product is available in Marasca bottle of 60ml, Dorica bottle of 250ml, 500 ml 750 ml and in tin canisters of 250 ml, 500ml, 1L, 3L and 5L.
• The longlife key (PDO MESSARA) The product is available in Marasca bottle of 60ml, and in tin canisters of 250 ml, 500ml, 1L, and 3L.
• Extra virgin olive oil, seasoned with herbs & Cretan spices (Lemon, thyme, chili pepper, garlic, rosemary, oregano.
The product is available in Dorica bottle of 250ml
• Trouba Olives in a jar.
The product is available in a vase of 220gr.
• Olives in a bag
The product is available in vacuum packaging of 220 gr.
Therefore, it is seeking for experienced distributors to support and promote the company's products. The company is willing to offer a long-term distribution service agreement to the potential partner. The prior experience of the potential partner in food products commercial networks in HORECA will be highly valued.