The Lithuanian company is manufacturing insulation products (EPS (expanded polystyrene) boards, EPS packaging, EPS detailing, PIR (polyisocyanurate) and MW (mineral wool) „sandwich“ panels) and is looking for trade intermediaries for their product - „sandwich" panels (prefabricated elements that consist of an inner insulation core between two colour-coated steel sheet layers).
The company is interested in commercial agency agreement and distribution services agreement.
Cooperation plus value:
• Strict quality control: internal and external quality inspection according to EN14509:2013 standard.
• Huge warehouse of steel: 14 standard colors always kept in stock for all modular widths. Additional possibility to choose from any color which is not in stock.
• Wide range of panels: 4 different modular widths for standard panels (1000, 1100, 1150, 1200mm), hidden panels, roof panels.
• Big production capacity: up to 6000m2 of panels per day.
• CE certified, fire safety certified, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certified production.
• Fast delivery terms: 3-4 weeks for standard colors in the whole of Europe.
• Production under private labels.
Cooperation stage dev stage:
The Lithuanian manufacturer is looking for trade intermediaries under commercial agency agreement and distribution services agreement. The potential partner could be: agency, wholesaler, retail building stores or any other business structures who are working in the commercial and industrial construction sectors.
The new partner should have good knowledge in a local construction market and be willing to run active sales and marketing campaign. The company will provide its partners with all the required information: marketing, brochures, production samples, training.
Dissemination sector group :
Dissemination preferred :
Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom