An Irish company developed a farm and herd management software which saves time and trouble with farm compliance paperwork. The application works across a number of farms such as dry stock, beef farms, suckler beef farms, dairy, sheep and tillage farms. The company is seeking licensing opportunities in Europe and U.S.A.
Cooperation plus value:
The advantages of the application are:
• The application is simple and easier to use by all demographics.
• The application can be used offline without Internet connection, the farmer can record information, which is backed up to the cloud when an internet connection is available, thus
information is recoded and is safe.
• The application can be used across all farm types, beef dry
stock, suckler beef farms, dairy, sheep & tillage farms.
• Fully approved by the department of agriculture (Ireland)
and compliant with the bord bia sustainable beef & lamb
scheme (SBLAS)guidelines .
• With this, compliance information such as the following can
be recorded and saves 2 hours a week for farmers.
o Remedy purchases
o Remedy stock tracker
o Calf birth registration
o Record animal remedy treatments on the spot
o Feed purchases
o Sprays and pesticide purchases
o Sprays and pesticide use can be recorded
o Replace the bord bia and blue book (and can be tailed to other countries official documentation
Cooperation stage dev stage:
Looking to setup licensing opportunities with specific and strong connections in the farming industry to help build an international reputation in the farming software sector