An Israeli privately owned company established in 1998 is specialising in development, production and serving custom-specific robots for plastic industry.
Product range includes the following:
1. Side entry robots:
- IML (In Mold Labeling) robots – for label placement into molds, product takeout and stacking, positioned by injection moulding machine (IMM), featuring high speed motion and short mould intrusion time (MIT).
- Cutlery handling complete solution – fully automated cutlery takeout and packing. Capable of packing both stackable and unstackable products with flexible amount of items per bag.
- Stack mold – mold labelling robot capable of serving stack moulds applying IML decoration that is also able to take out and stack products.
- Full packout systems – completely automated solution for packing of manufactured products.
2. Six axis robot arm:
- Top or side mount labelling robots with adjustable number of cavities with various types of labelling possible with ± 0.1 mm precision: flat , "L" , cross, butterfly, "U", 4 sides, wraparound.
3. Blow mold (BML) extrusion labelling robots:
- Robots with ± 0.1 mm precision capable of entering narrow spaces and opening up to twice the dimension.
4. Vision inspection systems with following capabilities:
- label check: breaks, position,
- product check: short, flash, bubbles
5. Custom made automation robots.
Company would like to expand into new markets and is looking for partners worldwide. Three types of partnership are considered:
- distribution agreements, to work with technology providers, who are developing full cycle production lines for plastics and are ready to incorporate company’s robots into their solutions to offer to final customers,
- commercial agency agreements, to work with professional agents who have experience and knowledge in robotic systems,
- subcontracting agreements, to work with plastic product producers who are willing to purchase new robots or upgrade existing production line.