The Italian company operates in Emilia Romagna and Northern Italy area that has an interesting historical and artistic heritage, cities of art and culture and a high naturalistic landscape and territory. The Emilia-Romagna region is well-know at international level for enogastronomy and culinary art. The most famous food products are: parmigiano-reggiano, lambrusco wine and traditional balsamic vinegar and Parma ham. The region is also famous for the “Motor Valley” where are located companies such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and Ducati. The Italian business and leisure incoming travel agency offers itineraries, tailor-designed travel packages and complete tour experiences and also an innovative service of qualified welcoming and hospitality.
More specifically the services offered are:
- tailor-made itineraries designed on the wishes of the guests,
-location selecting: historical residences and exclusive venues,
-technical and organizational support,
-organizational secretary service,
-preparation of the event location,
- interpreting, hostess, guides and tour leaders,
-management of the hospitality, tours and guided visits,
-transfers (trains, buses, cars and shuttle service),
-overnight: hotels, historical residences, b&b, and agritourism (farm houses),
-cooking lessons supported by a chef and a nutritionist,
-wine & food tours, and guided tastings,
-visits of the most famous car brands, with the chance to do a real test drive, living the dream of driving the most beautiful cars in the world.
The company also offers team building such us:
– team cooking,
– trekking weekend in Tuscan-Emilian Apennines, with overnight stay in a mountain chalet,
– trekking weekend through alps trails, with glaciers crossing,
– sailing boat weekend,
– third half: team building experience with rugby,
– treasure hunt 3.0 in art cities,
– preparation of a theatre performance,
– urban games, considering the promotion of territory’s products/services or of the business through games.
The company is willing to collaborate with foreign partners, like outgoing DMC (Destination Management Company), tour operator, tourism consortia, outbound event companies.
In order to improve its volume of sales abroad the company is also looking for agents to close commercial agency agreements for the promotion of its services.