The Italian company established in 2012 has as core business software/firmware design and development in transportation, military and biomedical sectors.
Specifically, the company designs, develops and integrates embedded software in the following fields:
• Robot autonomous driving;
• Indoor/outdoor centimetric positioning systems;
• Biomedical blood treatment systems;
• Ultrawideband technology;
The Italian company:
• works with the following embedded Operating Systems: eCos, freeRTOS, QNX, RIOT, TinyOS, micro C OS, VxWorks, unison os;
• has know-how on the following hardware platform: ARM7, ARM9, STM32, ATMEGA, PIC and various SOC;
• can offer services for the following programming languages: C, C++, Assembler;
The solutions address commercial companies and research institutes, who are looking for customized software/firmware design and development. The company wants to expand its presence abroad, thus it seeks international partners interested in demanding R&D software/hardware projects and is thus available to engage into collaboration under joint venture agreement, license agreement or subcontracting.