Established in 1979, the Italian company has 18 employees and is specialised in the manufacturing of surface treatment machinery. In particular the company has developed two different types of products:
Shot blasting system: a closed loop portable machine, used to prepare a surface by the impact of mecanically abrasive steel projected at high speed. Abrasive and debris materials, removed by the impact, return inside the equipment and pass through a separator. Metallic abrasive is immediately reused for a new cycle while debris and contaminants are vacuumed away by a dust collector.
It can be used in:
• Industrial flooring cleaning and texturing
• Removal of old coatings, paint, rust
• Exposing aggregates
• Refurbishment of old concrete floors
• Providing non-slip surfaces
• Rubber deposit removal
• Removal of horizontal markings on roads, highways and airport runway
• Preparation of concrete and asphalt surfaces on roads, bridges and viaduct
• Preparation of ship decks
• Tanks preparation
• Iron preparation
Scarifying machines, which consist in a rotating drum equipped with flails, mounted on shafts that scrape against the surface. These flails are available in various materials and shapes for different types of works.
They can be used in:
• Renovation of old surfaces
• Concrete and asphalt roughening
• Removal of old coatings
• Removal of self-levelling and high-profile paints
• Removal of road markings and thermoplastics
• Removal of rust on ship decks
The company is looking for distributors of surface and construction equipment under a distribution services agreement.