The Italian company was established in Northern Italy on 1984; it is specialized in developing and producing agri-measurement instruments for fruit-growing and horticulture companies. Its products have become well-established in the worldwide markets thanks to their precision and reliability.
The company offers a complete range of instruments helping the industry users in all phases of the agricultural production; in particular, the company is specialized in providing harvest and quality control instruments, including:
- DA Meter - a fruit ripeness tester for pome and stone fruits; it allows to monitor on-tree fruit ripening, and to accurately establish the optimal harvest time. This instrument can also be used in refrigerated storage systems to establish maturation changes,
- fruit firm meter -a small hand-held device for measuring blueberry and cherry pulp firmness,
- fruit durometers - for cherry and tomato pulp hardness,
- refractometers - for reading and measuring the fruit juice sugar concentration,
- fruit firmness testers, that allow to measure the fruit firmness and to determine fruit maturation at harvest and in cold storage system,
- fruit and vegetable calipers,
- core fruit thermometers, for measuring the fruit pulp temperature,
- tools for water analysis, soil analysis, food products' analysis, temperature and/or humidity check,
- food lab meters, gas analyzers, measuring instruments, oenology meters, optical tools,
- data loggers tools which capture data such as temperature and / or humidity.
The Italian company looks for commercial agency and distribution services agreements in order to offer its products/services on new foreign markets. Ideal distributors and agents should have considerable experience in agricultural sector and strong local contacts, and the ability to drive promotion and sales with a high level of technical support.