This Italian company is specialized in the production and distribution of certificated organic and vegan superfood, and fresh bakery artisan goods from Italian tradition. The company was founded in 2018 and it is located in the south of Italy, in Puglia.
In addition, the company can produce non-organic superfood based on customer’s needs. The superfood sector has two ranges: the retail range and the professional range. The first one is designed for activities such as organic shops, herbalists, drugstores, pharmacies, supermarkets with organic sector, gyms, etc; packed in glass jars.
The second one is designed to be used from business activities such as restaurants, catering, pastry, ice cream shops/lab, food laboratories, bakery sector, pasta factories, bakery products, ect. with bigger sizes (from 1Kg up to industrial sizes) and packaging suitable for professional use.
The superfood (organic and non-organic) includes:
- extra Virgin Coconut Oil (cold pressed),
- pure Spirulina powder or capsule,
- moringa leaf powder,
- baobab fruit powder,
- dried goji berries,
- coconut flour (different sizes),
- Italian extra virgin olive oil.
The Italian fresh bakery range includes:
- pizza bases,
These are artisan bakery products from the Italian tradition. They are packed in ATM (Modificated Atmosphere) and stored at 4°C with the possibility to fridge them and a long shelf life.
These products are suitable for restaurants, pizzerias, hotels, pubs, supermarkets and so on. All the products are easy and fast to prepare with a high quality.
The company is looking for commercial partners in Europe, above all agents and distributors. The type of partnership considered are:
- Commercial agency agreement: the company has to be active in the food trade sector, commercial agents. The partner should find potential buyers and representing the company, conducting promotional activities.
- Distribution service agreement: the company has to be active in the healthy food and natural cosmetics trade sector, specialised food stores, organic shop, herbalists, drugstores, pharmacies, supermarkets with organic sector, gyms, etc.