The Italian company, founded in 2013, is a supplier of quality and niche food products and it is based in Florence. They distribute a wide range of quality food products that have been carefully selected from local farmers based in developing countries. The products that the Italian company supplies are products such as:
- Persian saffron (pistils and dust: Sargol and Negin),
- Kampot pepper from Cambodia (Black Pearl, Red Pearl, White Pearl and Long Red pepper);
- Vanilla from Tahiti, Indonesia and New Caledonia (sticks of natural vanilla, long and upright);
- Spices from Indonesia like the special Cafè Kopi Luwak (Sumatra), cloves and coriander (Moluku islands), nutmeg (Banda islands).
The company is specialized also in dealing with Italian high quality products such as:
- Extra virgin olive oil and vinegar aged in wood barrels;
- Chianti Classico wine made with grapes from Sangiovese, Canaiolo and Colorino;
- Truffles from North and Center Italy (available types: Black Precious, Precious White, Whitish, Winter, Scorzone and Black Smooth);
- Caviars from the most valuable qualities of Italian sturgeons;
- Hand-picked salt packed with traditional methods and without any chemical treatment.
After an extremely positive start in the Italian market, the company is now looking for specialized agents and agro food distributors all over Europe. The company is willing to conclude distribution and commercial agency agreements in order to build a widespread distribution and customer’s network in Europe with counterparts that share the same ideas and ethical values.