The Italian SME - located in the Lombardy region - is one of the leading printed circuit boards (PCB) manufacturers in Italy, operating both at the national and international levels.
It manufactures printed circuits from 1 to 24 layers with FR4 or IMS-Aluminum: the circuits are either rigid, flexible, or flex-rigid. High-Density Interconnect (HDI) circuits have a higher routing density per unit area than traditional PCBs. They feature thinner tracks, smaller vias and pads, and a higher density of connection pads than that used in conventional circuit technology.
The company has been a PCBs manufacturer and industry leader for over 50 years (since 1969). The quality and the added value of its printed circuits represent excellence at the European level thanks to the export that covers 90% of its activity in the markets of Northern Europe, Mediterranean Europe and Eastern Europe.
The company produces PCBs for the following sectors:
• Consumer electronics
• Electronics manufacturing services (EMS) – assemblers
• Industrial – automation
• Military – aeronautics
• Renewable energies
The company has obtained several certifications:
• UNI EN-ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental management standard
• UNI-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 - Quality management system to improve effectiveness and efficiency and in the realization of the product and in the provision of the service
• IATF 16949: 2016 - Quality management system in the automotive sector
• UL - Certification of safety requirements
plus compliance with the European directives REACH and with RoHS directives (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive).
The company is willing to cooperate under manufacturing agreements, relying on a large manufacturing capacity (500 m² per day) active 24/24 h. Furthermore, it provides for constant tailor-made technical advice and assistance thanks to the support of the highly qualified technical, qualitative and commercial team and co-design and feasibility study.