The small family-owned company is located in Northern Italy (Piedmont Region), in the regional district of ball valves and taps manufacturing companies.
The Italian company has been specializing in the production of ball valves, taps and fittings for the hydraulic sector and industrial installations since 1981 and is currently among the market leading Italian companies in the sector.
More in the details, its products are intended for the most generic plant engineering fields - such as water systems, compressed air, oil, petrol and fuel distribution networks, glycol, heating, air-conditioning - , and with all kinds of non aggressive/corrosive fluids for copper alloys. The wide range of items provided consists of:
• Ball valves in nickel plated brass,
• Ball valves in nickel plated brass with steel revolving flange connections,
• Ball valves in nickel plated brass with monobloc extension,
• Three-way ball valves in nickel plated brass,
• Ball valves in stainless steel,
• Brass ball valves with "L" deviator, to be used to divert the flow from one line to another without resorting to more than one two-way valves, with excellent tightness under high pressures,
• Brass ball valves for gas, either traditional (methane, GPL) or for medical use (steam and medical oxygen),
• Ball valves for solar cell valves, ideal for the thermal solar system field, involving high temperatures and high glycol concentration.
The company owns several certifications qualifying it for delivering in several countries, particularly in the Northern European ones, and is compliant with the most restrictive and highest standards of safety and conformity in place in the sector.
Its production is entirely made in Italy, at the company's modern facilities covering 2,500 m2, created in the year 2000, where special efforts are devoted to technological production improvement, research and innovation.
The company is willing to further increase its activity and looks for high reliable and experienced trade agents in the sector, owning ties with industrial installators and able to support the company in its expansion strategy.