An Italian company producing a wide range of top quality dairy products is looking for distributors with experience in working with the wholesale, retail and foodservice channels in their local markets. An extensive range of high quality products is offered for HORECA (Hotel/Restaurant/Cafe) and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and, if required, for private label as well.
Cooperation plus value:
- Product quality is guaranteed by a production and distribution system that combines the value added of cutting-edge technology with in-depth knowledge of traditional, artisan processing;
- Factors such as geographical location, strict stock farm selection procedures, an efficient milk collection and processing system mean that the company is able to guarantee that all raw materials used in dairy processes are of extremely high quality;
- The company’s best-selling products, which include High Quality Fresh Milk and “caciocavallo silano” P.D.O. (“Protected Designation of Origin”), are made only with raw materials sourced at a limited number of selected regional stock farms. The health of the animals, feeding with exclusively natural forage, milking conditions and collection of the milk are constantly monitored and supervised;
- Controls carried out in all processing phases by qualified personnel in a modern, safe plant and an efficient distribution network guarantee high quality standards of the finished product, continuity of supply and compliance with delivery times;
- The company is well-established, growing and already successfully exporting to: EU Countries, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong.
- The company is flexible and can accommodate different requirements (e.g. all products are available in various sizes and formats and types of packaging) with their branded product range, private label (only for big quantity orders) and an extensive portfolio for HORECA, FMCG channels, large-scale retail trade and retailers.
Cooperation stage dev stage:
Distributors should be well established with all retailers from small high end stores to large supermarkets and gourmet food halls, food service and have experience of working with FMCG and HORECA channels and large-scale retail trade.
The partner's role will be to:
- identify and contact potential customers through a variety of sources with a view to supplying products on a long term basis;
- provide advice on pricing, regulations relevant to shipping, supply samples and take orders.