Companies that are sensitive to their confidential information and newly developed technologies should have reliable network security equipment to protect valuable information by taking good care of their network infrastructures from today’s hostile network environment.
Unfortunately, not many companies properly test their network security equipment except for big companies or public organizations. When it comes to selecting network security devices,enterprise networks had to choose either a performance-first or security-first posture.
To solve such a problem, this Korean SME has developed the technology that could satisfy companies’ requests for their customized security equipment. The company specializes in developing customized network security equipment and servers and it has had professional experience in this field since its establishment in 2001. More detailed information for each product is as follows.
1) network security equipment
- the company can develop and supply hardware for various environments where network security applications are embedded such as UTM(unified threat management), web firewall, IPS(intrusion prevention system)/IDS(intrusion detection system), DDoS(distribute denial of service), and etc.
- multiple products lines can be provided corresponding to customers’ request
2) x86 Server
- high-performance server for data center
- server system with maximum flexibility for high-performance and expansion
- equipped with a high-temperature tolerance server system which is excellent in energy efficiency
3) GPU Server
- Provides excellent performance for AI(Artificial Intelligence) solution platforms, HPC(High Performance Computing) and deep learning applications
- Up to 8 GPU(Graphics Processing Unit) accelerators can be installed for optimal performance
The company is interested in cooperating with SI(system integration)/NI(Network integration) companies, security software and applications companies or SDN(Software Defined Networking)/NFV(Network Function Virtualization) application companies that could play a role as a sales of the company’s products with technical assistance. More exactly, the partner company should be able to provide software and supply network to its local customers.
Furthermore, the company seeks for collaboration opportunity to jointly further develop a new type of product by integrating the company’s hardware technology with the partner’s software
technology. After the development, both entities can utilize their geographical advantages to promote their developed
technology and the end product.
Other types of technical cooperation are also feasible. One of them could be developing an advanced hardware together with partner companies in the similar business fields.