The Lithuanian company specializes in trade of chemical products. The company started a project dedicated to chemical raw materials from Russian Commonwealth countries to Europe market with added value service in Vilnius terminal. The company is looking for investors from Western Europe, Middle East, Sub-Sahara Africa and North America to develop HUB Vilnius project. The company is also looking for partners in Europe to distribute and sell its service and products.
Cooperation plus value:
- The company has almost 10 years of experience in the field.
- The company has big knowledge in working with chemical products transportation.
- The company has experience in value addition services (hazardous and non-hazardous products).
- The company has big knowledge of both markets specific & tricky issues (Russian/Byelorussian & EU) such as differences in mentality, business culture, documentation & certification, differences in weight limitation and etc.
- The company has a lot of personal contacts in Russian Commonwealth country with main market players what’s important working with those countries.
Cooperation stage dev stage:
- Commercial agency agreement. The company has big experience and deep knowledge of Russian Commonwealth countries. The company can represent a Western company in Russia & Belarus. Under agreed conditions the company, if partner requests, can find necessary products there, do negotiations, visit customers, producers, arrange purchase & proper logistic way from East Europe to West Europe. This agreement would cover import & export flows. It would be agency agreement with agreed conditions what each side is responsible for any fees for done service.
- Distribution services agreement. The company is looking for partners in Europe to sell its service products. For instance: necessary partner (or several ones) in Germany for German market to find customers for HUB’s products (e.g. necessary tare and packed brake fluids, motor oils and other chemicals). The company is looking for partners for this service in every Western Europe country. It would be agreement with agreed conditions and success fee for a Western partner.
- Joint venture agreement. The company is looking for investors to develop HUB Vilnius project. The company plans to widen and deepen its project. The company is looking for new storage facilities, new packing & blending lines installation, R&D laboratory launch. This would be investment agreement. Investment volumes & shares of the company would be discussed separately with an exact investor.
- Outsourcing agreement. The company is looking for a partner to start e-commerce. The company is willing to enter the electronic market such as “Amazon”, “e-bay” and other platforms with chemical products made in HUB terminal. Agreement details and necessary investment would be agreed separately.