The Lithuanian company is manufacturing 100 % linen home textile (bedding, towels, bathrobes, aprons, tablecloths, blankets, cushion covers, curtains) and 100 % merino wool blankets and cushion covers. The company is looking for foreign partners to work under commercial agency agreement and/or distribution services agreement.
Cooperation plus value:
* More than 20 years of experience in the home textile manufacturing sector.
* A vide products range of a brand: 100% linen bedding, towels, bathrobes, aprons, tablecloths, blankets, cushion covers, curtains and 100% merino wool blankets and cushion covers.
* The company operates from the idea and scetch to ready garment or item.
* Value of products consists of high quality, exclusive design, responsible service and ethical for natural production.
* The design of items created by a professional designer.
* The brand distinguishes with luxury style, high quality, ecology, longevity, and durability.
* Availability to sew items under a private label.
* All linen fabrics used in production are weaved in Lithuanian factories. Oeko-tex certificates from suppliers are received.
* High-quality control.
* The company is active in social media projects, invests in brand promotion.
* Regularly exhibits its range of home textiles at several European trade fairs such as Maison&Objet, Ambiente, Interior Lifestyle Tokyo.
* The factory ensures a good working environment, fair labor standards, no child labor and develops strong and clear ethical policy.
Cooperation stage dev stage:
The Lithuanian manufacturer seeks to expand export and is looking for trade intermediary in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Spain, and other countries:
- Agent of home textile active in the home decor, hospitality markets to work under a commercial agency agreement. The agent could be a self-employed person or a small trade agency that already has experience with textile products. The agent should actively introduce the luxury home textile products to the relevant market.
- Distributor with keen experience in working with home textile products and having a wide network with possible end-users of related products (hotels, recreation centers, boutiques, shops, etc.). It is expected that the distributor will include manufactured linen textile items to its products range. The distribution services agreement is offered to them.
Dissemination sector group :
Dissemination preferred :
Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom