The Lithuanian company which is involved in packaging products from polyethylene (carrier bags, sleeves, garbage bags, packing bags and etc.) manufacturing is looking for similar companies in Ukraine. The company is offering to work under manufacturing and/or subcontracting agreements.
Cooperation plus value:
- Almost 30 years of experience in the packaging sector.
- Stable growing sales.
- Strong quality process supervision.
- Experienced staff.
- Vide possibilities for production are possible: different technical specifications, plastic thickness, strength, color, print and others.
- The company is ecologically responsible (own recycling capacities and usage of recycled materials, make its products one of the most eco-friendly in the region).
- The company is a part of the circular economy and encourages re-use and recycle plastic bags.
- The firm is able to offer the best conditions in pricing, service, warehousing, logistic and post-sales service as it has its own production and recycling capacities.
- The company works hard on plastic bags and plastic waste bags production issues from bio-degradable or biobased materials.
- The company encourages to use plastic bags from recycled materials or bio-based materials that could be recycled again that the planet would not be affected by them.
- Social responsibility: the company participates actively in local social events, such as Town Christmas Tree decoration from recycled plastic materials and annual waste collection program DAROM.
Plastic bags and waste/garbage bags from the virgin and recycled material manufacturing company.
Cooperation stage dev stage:
The company is seeking to expand its production base and is looking for business partners in Ukraine (other East European countries might be on negotiation as well). Potential partners might be similar plastic packaging production experts, plastic bags and waste/garbage/trash bags from the virgin and recycled material manufacturing companies. Long term cooperation under manufacturing and or subcontracting agreements are offered to them.
Dissemination sector group :
Dissemination preferred :