A Macedonian hardware and software company is offering a variety of development services throughout the complete product life-cycle in the areas of software web development, mobile applications, hardware and firmware development, and digital signal processing algorithms. The company has an experienced team of developers in many technologies.
The main services of the company are:
• Web development of complex CRM systems, foreign language learning platforms, social sites, audio/video applications, complex calculators, document management systems etc.
• End-to-end services building scalable IoT solutions for businesses from any industry. From hardware and sensors to infrastructure, data management and software development, the company’s approach covers all aspects of the development process.
• Research and design services related to project management aspects.
• Mobile development solutions for mobile platforms like Android and iOS. The company also has experience in developing GPS tracking systems.
• Desktop applications development in several programming languages including Java, .NET, C++, Python, Electron and many more. The company’s portfolio of desktop applications includes Photo organizer, CLI API clients, Serial port communication solutions and others.
• Hardware development offering both schematic capture and printed circuit board (PCB) design according to recognized industry standards. The company can provide reverse engineering, troubleshooting and modifications of clients’ current design and can suggest improvements.
• Firmware services for custom-designed or commercial hardware. The company’s experienced engineers work with various programming languages including assembly, C, C++, Python, CCS C, mikroC, IAR.
• Digital signal processing services including speech processing and image processing.
The company is looking for partners that would help the company enlarge its portfolio of international clients. The company is willing to expand on new markets by offering highly professional hardware and software services through a commercial agency agreement and/or an outsourcing agreement to perform a service and/or to become a subcontractor.