The company is located in the Republika Srpska in the town Srbac (northern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina). It was established in 2004.
The company's main product is:
1. Kaolin, which is used in production of ceramic tiles, pipes, porcelain and in innovative cosmetic industry.
2. Clay, which is used in the treatment of many diseases (for respiratory disease, arteriosclerosis, anemia, respiratory diseases, infections of any bacteria etc.),
Kaolin is predominantly exported to foreign markets (to Serbia and Croatia).
The company is constantly investing in the development of personnel, equipment and technologies. The company employs 15 people.
The company owns:
- Equipment and machinery for ore mining with a capacity of 10000 - 150000 m3 / year,
- Separation with regulated infrastructure with a processing capacity of 60000 m3 / year of refined kaolin,
- Substation and water sources for separation purposes.
The company has a concession for the exploitation of ore until 2038 at the mine with reserves of about 15 million tons. Also, for the needs of the company, research was carried out on two potential mines with estimated reserves of 10 million tons.
Production technologies are based on compliance with the requirements of environmental protection and protection of health and safety at work of employees (The company has implemented the standards ISO 14001 and ISO 45001).
The company offers the cooperation under manufacturing agreements. The company is interested in cooperating with all partners who use clay and kaolin to make their final products. Currently, company has a capacity utilization of 70%. The expected result of the cooperation are increased sales of the company's products and an increased production and its profits.