This Polish medium-sized company from metal processing sector is present on the market since 1990. It is specialised in manufacture of metal furniture, castings and other lightweight metal constructions. The portfolio comprises different categories of metal furniture such as:
- multi-tier lockers and clothing lockers for cloakrooms at schools, in the gyms and fitness clubs or swimming pools
- warehouse cupboards
- adjustable workshop tables
- safe cabinets.
All the production takes place in 2 plants in central Poland. Machine park includes all necessary equipment e.g.:
- folding machines
- press brakes
- bending cell
- laser cutting machines
- punching press
- MIG, MAG and TIG welders
- laser welding machine
- powder coating plant with powder management system.
At the moment the company employs 160 workers and about 35% of its production is exported, mainly to EU countries. In view to further expansion the company seeks distributors of its standard products.
In particular, it is interested in distribution of its warehouse furniture and the RFID cabinets in EU countries, UK, Norway, Switzerland, Serbia Russia and Ukraine. The distribution services agreement is offered in this case.
The Polish company also wants to be a subcontractor and accepts orders for non-standard metal constructions. On request they can:
- manufacture a product based on the prototype submitted by a partner
- complete orders using documentation provided by a partner
- design and manufacture products with specific orders in mind, on the basis of the partner's needs and specific technical requirements. Their own design office performs design calculations using SolidEdge and AutoCad.
They carry out orders for both large and small lots. Such processes as designing, UV printing, welding and cutting as well as powder coating are in the offer. Subcontracting agreement is considered as a type of cooperation.