The company was founded in 1989 in the Republic of Moldova. The company is a major manufacturer specializing in the production of men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes. Having begun its production with 3-5 models of men’s shoes, nowadays, the company manufactures over 400 models of men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes of different seasons. Twice a year, the design department of the company presents new collections of different shoe styles for men, women, and children: casual, outdoor, and comfort.
The main production method is the direct injection of polyurethane which is known to be the most durable joint between the sole and upper. The technology and production process are organized with the assistance, partnership, and license of a German company. On the production site, the company uses 3 Desma injection-moulding machines:
1. 24 PU
2. 12 PU
3. 24 PU+PU (bicolor)
The main production site – injection-moulding machines – is completely automated and equipped with advanced software and robots.
The annual capacity is 600,000 pairs.
Guideline –world level, advanced technology, unique equipment, the advanced European system of labor management.
Main goal – to master the production of high-quality footwear on polyurethane sole, world competitive, making people happy and satisfied with walking.
Awards and achievements
• The ISO 9001 Certificate confirming the compliance of the company’s Quality Management System.
• 1998 – international European award in the nomination “For quality” of Trade leader club of Madrid.
• 1999 – diploma and gold cup for advanced technologies, production, and high-quality footwear (Frankfurt on the Main, Germany).
• Award in the nomination “The best brand 2001” on the 2nd Republican exhibition-fair “Silver kaleidoscope-2001”.
• 2012 – Cup of 10 times prize-winner of “Pridnestrovian quality”.
• 2013 – winner in the nomination “The best goods of the year” on “Pridnestrovian quality”.
Due to high production capacity, the company is interested in identifying footwear manufacturers to produce custom-made products for them to work under a manufacturing agreement. As well the company seeks distributors of its unique final products to work under a distribution service agreement.