The company is a big farm located in the Republic of Moldova, which uses organic farming practices. Since 2016, they are growing special species of rosehip, which were developed during the USSR. The first harvest has shown high content of Vitamin C – 7200 mg, which is 12 – 15 times higher than the average content of ascorbic acid in the wild species available on the market. In addition, the rosehip has a high content of carotenoids, projections, and flavonoids.
The main activity of the farm is the cultivation of two highly concentrated vitamin C rosehip species and their processing; growing products in compliance with requirements of organic agriculture, created by nature itself.
The company’s goal is to provide customers a special product-rosehip, with a high content of precious substances.
The rosehip plantation in 2020 is 94 ha.
Rosehip Nutrition (amount per 100g):
• 7,2 g Vitamin C;
• 2,7 g Proteins;
• 22,6 g Carbohydrates;
• 0,6 g Fates;
• 5 g Fibres;
• 159 kcal Energetic value.
• Dried rosehip pulp – produced in accordance with European standards without chemical additives, by through innovative methods of separating the pulp from seeds and fibers, drying, and packaging.
• Rosehip powder.
• Rosehip tea – dried rosehip pulp in filter bags for convenient brewing of the drink at home and at work.
The powder from the dried fruit of rosehip, sea buckthorn, chokeberry, and hawthorn, can be used in different types of food products:
• Confectionary mass
• Candies from cream fondant
• Wheat flour bread
• Noodle products
Benefits of the products:
• Pectin and fruit acids contained in the rosehip is known as a good solution for diuretic and laxative issues. It relieves the symptoms of kidney maladies, helps in case of mild constipation. To enjoy its good properties just pour some warm water over a tablespoon of crushed, dried rosehips and let infuse.
• As it contains a large number of antioxidants, carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, leucoanthocyanidin, and catechins, rosehip is considered a good cancer preventative. The components above can also be acknowledged as prophylaxis against cardiovascular diseases.
• The miraculous properties of rosehip oil help it become a good addition in cosmetic remedies. It has the quality of making new skin cells be produced, which can be used to treat scars, acne, and burns. This ability exists due to the elaboration of collagen, which rosehip actually helps to take place, keeping the skin younger and moisturized.