Most of the companies investing in online advertising waste more than 30% of the budget for not knowing the strategy of their competitors or their own. Because of that, the Spanish company has developed a tool that analyses competitors strategy allowing to relocate, if needed, the company investment in online advertising.
The tool identifies in real time the competitors SEM / SEO (Search Engine Marketing / Search Engine Optimization) strategy by analyzing the results given by the search engines (google, Bing, Amazon, etc.) . It uses datamining in order to provide information regarding positioning of keywords, the density of advertisers, new competitors and their creativities, schedules exposed and investment opportunities to take influential strategic decisions in the plan digital marketing.
The tool provides four levels of information:
1) Dashboard: Global overview of the main data obtained such as weekly visibility, top criteria, top advertisers, etc.
2) SEM detail: top relevant keywords and criteria, weekly, hourly and daily visibility (in time studies) and, relevant domains by criteria, copys and messages, etc.
3) SEO detail: Position average by criteria, hourly visibility, links and texts, density by criteria.
4) Report: Detailed report of all the results on web versión and exportable to PDF or online presentation in html5 that can be sent by email or shared link.
Main features regarding this solution are the following:
- It performances marketing activities on major platforms such as adwords, facebook, email campaigns, etc. depending on the actions of competitors, all in real time.
-System alerts and notifications: Notifications can be set up to inform about changes of position in certain strategic SEM words, drastic drops in position / page SEO, etc.
-Data visualization is exportable and accessible at all levels; studies can be exported to PDF and send html5 online presentation by email to different profiles being useful for presentations to customers for example.
-It analyzes web search results of major search engines worldwide (Google, Bing, Yahoo!, Yandex, Sapo, Virgilio, Baidu ...) thereby detecting the main competitors and their strategies SEM / SEO.
The Spanish company is looking for partners within the sector of digital media agencies willing to cooperate under license agreement.