The Polish company was founded in 2004. It is located in the south-east part of Poland. The company is run by two ambitious, educated and experienced business women, with experience in work as commercial directors and sales managers, in the largest Polish companies in the field of ventilation and air conditioning.
They offer to potential partners their excellent knowledge of the Polish market of ventilation and air conditioning systems and several hundred companies in the portfolio of clients representing construction sector (general contractors, installers, designers, wholesalers).
They would like to establish cooperation with manufacturers of recuperators.
Potential cooperation may include:
- commercial representation
- launching a new product on the Polish market
- brand building
- opening and developing a branch in Poland
- sales network management
The company is looking for all size companies, preferably with the experience in international cooperation.
The cooperation types considered:
- distribution services agreement- an agreement between a potential partner in need of having its products distributed in Poland and the Polish distributor that specializes in providing that function. A distribution agreement can be exclusive or not. A Polish distributor will be responsible to buy and sell products from another company.
- commercial services agreement- an agreement establishing a fiduciary relationship whereby Polish company as an agent represents a principal and may take actions that bind the principal legally. Payment to the agent will be made in the form of a commission or on a retainer basis.
The aim of the cooperation is to establish medium or long-term cooperation with foreign partner that is looking for new markets for its products. The conditions will be individually negotiated.