The Polish company has been operating on the market since 1965. The firm offers a wide range of products: vinegar, mustard and ketchup.
1) Vinegar - characteristic taste results from a traditional method of production in larch vats, based on tried and tested recipes. In production there are used the best-quality products, among others, sun-ripened grapes and aromatic herbs. The company's product, which deserves special attention, is apple vinegar – produced solely from Polish apples, without preservatives, obtained by natural fermentation of apple wine. In the offer potential partners can find: balsamic icing with cranberry, fig or blackcurrant, 6% apple vinegar, 6% white wine vinegar, 6% red wine vinegar, 6% balsamic vinegar, 6% salad vinegar, 6% herbal vinegar, 6% organic apple vinegar, 5% organic cider vinegar, 6% premium apple vinegar , 6% premium honey vinegar, 10% distilled vinegar.
2) Mustard - in production there are used exclusively selected mustard seeds, which must meet the highest quality requirements. In the offer potential partners can find: horseradish mustard, garlic mustard with herbs, French mustard, table mustard, honey mustard, Russian mustard, brown mustard, mustard with dried cranberries, mustard with dried plums etc.
3) Ketchup - for the production of 100 g of ketchup the company uses 120 g of tomatoes. The ketchup is available in two flavour variants – mild and spicy.
The products are available in different packaging:
Mustard: glass jar 190 g and 310 g, plastic bottle 1 kg, plastic bucket 1 kg and 5 kg.
Ketchup: plastic bottle 550g and 1 kg, plastic bucket 5 kg.
Distilled vinegar: PET bottle 1 l and 0,5 l, glass bottle 0,5 l and 0,75 l.
Apple vinegar: glass bottle 300 ml, 250 ml and 410 ml.
White wine vinegar: glass bottle 250 ml.
Red wine vinegar: glass bottle 250 ml.
Balsamic vinegar: glass bottle 250 ml.
Vinegar can also be delivered in PET bottles 5l, containers 1000 l (IBCs) and tankers.
The company cooperates with retail chains and retailers in Poland and is engaged in transnational cooperation (the USA and Lithuania).
The company comply with standards, confirmed by the BRC Global Standards, IFS – International Featured Standards, ITQi - International Taste & Quality Institute. The company also gained the quality marks - Try Fine Food label. Thanks to very high quality of products the company is a member of The Network of the Culinary Heritage of Warmia and Mazury.
The company received numerous awards that confirm the high quality of products.
The firm is looking for cooperation of two types:
1) distribution services agreement – the company is looking for distributors to sell its products. It would like to reach to companies operating in the food sector: retail chains, retailers.
2) commercial agency agreement – the company is looking for agents to represent its products.
The company would like to cooperate with business partners from the USA, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom and China.
The company can deliver its products or the client can collect the order from Poland.
The products also can be packed and labelled according to the client's specification.