The Polish law firm that was established in 2006 is specialised in company law with a focus on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and insolvency law.
They are offering legal services for foreign companies interested in establishing or expand
business in Poland. These services are as follow:
- brand new company formation,
- ready made shelf companies formation
- aged shelf companies formation
- company’s registration in KRS (National Register Court)
- preparation of all documentation,
- preparation of articles and memorandum of association,
- loan collection.
- merger and acquisition,
- other ongoing legal services for companies.
The company helps establishing business entities as a Limited Liability Company and Joint-Stock Company.
The company is looking for cooperation with European and non-European companies interested in establishing an outsourcing agreement.