The Polish company has been operating on the market since 1992. In 2007 the firm purchased an innovative technological lines and become recognizable in the field of paper filling and packaging honeycomb technology. In its offer clients can find:
• paper honeycomb core – light filling with hexagonal structure that makes it very solid.
• paper honeycomb panels - the honeycomb construction and the corresponding covering layers are basis for a light, but extraordinary solid plate, belts or protective corners.
• paper honeycomb pallets,
• cargo boxes,
• edge protectors - corners absorb the vibration energy and impacts during the transportation and manipulation and they fix the product safely in transport packaging.
The products can be used as formats cut into the shape of the products, pallet spacers, filling the free space in the carton, on a pallet or in a vehicle. They effectively protect goods against scratches and mechanical damage.
The company has an FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certificate. All products undergo the quality control system and the firm helps its customers in solving technical problems associated with use of honeycomb cores.
Currently, the company sells its products in Poland and exports both to the Eastern European and Western European markets. In order to gain a bigger market share and expand their sales, the company wishes to establish contacts with new partners abroad.
The firm is looking for cooperation of two types:
1) distribution services agreement – the company is looking for distributors who can reach companies acting in the furniture, food, glass, automotive, logistics. etc. sectors, that need to pack and protect products e.g. in transport.
2) commercial agency agreement – the company is looking for agents to represent its products among potential partners that need to package and pack and protect their goods.
The company would like to cooperate with business partners from Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxembourg.