The company was established in 1998 in Wroclaw, Poland. Its area of expertise are manufacturing process and design of lightning protection systems. The effective commercial policy, high manufacturing and service standards as well as the choice of best staff made possible to grow dynamically and become polish market leader in this sector. Equipment is distributed via best wholesalers and distributors.
Product range is split into below product groups:
• Connectors and clamps
• Tapes, wires and down conductors
• Earthing rods and earthing components
• Interception masts and spires
• High voltage cable system
• Products available in different material options such as: galvanized, hot deep galvanized, stainless steel, copper, aluminium
• High voltage cable tested at certified lab for 100 Ka 10/350 qs
Apart of production itself the company provides design services and assembly services if required. Products comply with lightning protection standards and norms such as: PN – EN 62305 and PN -EN 62561.
The company has wide portfolio of prestigious objects and investments had been protected by company system such as:
• Stadiums for Euro 2012 in Poland and World Cup 2018 in Russia
• Factory plants of: LG, Wago, 3M, Volvo, Brembo, Cargill
• Siemens offshore wind turbines at North Sea
• Microsoft data centre in Dublin
• Wrocław airport
SME operates on international markets delivering successful project for companies from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Turkey, UK and Ireland.
The company is willing to expand to other countries and regions and is looking for new international partnerships. The international cooperation is envisaged via distribution agreements and oriented at long term cooperation. Countries of special (but not limited to) interests: Germany, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Balkan region and Greece.