The Portuguese company specializes in underwater imaging, using the most advanced underwater visualization technology installed in remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROVs), autonomous underwater vehicle (AUVs), underwater inspection camera (DTPods) and next-generation pipe crawlers remotely operated beyond the horizon line and using artificial intelligence for processing and assistance in operations.
Considering the huge leap in the area of underwater technology, it is now possible to make a deeper dive in the knowledge of the underwater geological and environmental heritage, with research, control, inspection and even the inventory of the heritage that has a cultural, invaluable scientific and economic value.
The technology used in operations minimizes the impact on underwater ecosystems and geological structures, allowing access to places where divers and scientific ships have difficulties or even being unable to access them.
The combination of the three methods of collecting images associated with the measurement of temperature, depth and sampling allows creating a unique work platform with excellent reliability and a comprehensive analysis that would not otherwise be possible or would take a long time and with higher costs.
The Portuguese company provides the following services:
• Video capture, 4k high definition underwater image;
• Image capture with 3D multibeam sonar;
• LIDAR 3D image capture;
• Geo location of objects and ecosystems;
• Measurement of structures and objects in underwater and underground environments;
• Measurement of temperature, depth and inclination;
• Collection of water and sediment samples;
• Recovery and handling of objects up to 36 kg;
• Safety for divers;
• Security of highly sensitive sites (continuous monitoring).
• Search and location in search and rescue or recovery missions;
• Environmental impact studies;
• Execution of detailed reports;
• Identification of the conservation status of submerged structures;
• Inspection of floating structures;
• Inspection of bridge foundations;
• Inspection of river and seabed, marinas, anchorages;
• Inspection of dam walls and other dikes;
• Inspection of water collection and pumping points;
• Inspection of public water supply reservoirs, fire-fighting water reservoirs and irrigation reservoirs;
• Property inventory "in situ";
• Cartographic survey of ecosystems, caves and caves;
• Marking on navigation charts and other mapping of ecosystems;
• Millimeter measurement (+ - 1mm);
• Precise measurement of submerged structures;
• Environmental monitoring;
• Production of underwater and speleological cartography;
• Production of video catalogs and other promotional materials;
• Production of environmental education videos;
• Production of advertising videos;
• Collection of water samples, sediments (superficial);
• 3D graphic reconstruction of the places visited caves and caves;
• Object recovery (maximum 36 kg);
• Security of highly sensitive ecosystems and geological sites;
• Divers safety.
The Portuguese company is looking for partners that can open new markets, bringing new knowhow to the company and/or partners that can bring new technical solutions and challenges to the company, that work on freeing technical access to present the product.
The company is also open to cooperate with partners who want to access the technology.
The company is interested in a financial agreement or a commercial agreement with technical assistance.