Portuguese company, with 25 years of experience in engineering, manufacturing and testing services is looking to establish a subcontracting agreement.
The company offers a full, end-to-end approach to development of new electronic products, including:
- product design, with a design thinking approach, risk analysis, project planning and full specification of requirements.
- electronics engineering, including integrated schematic capture and PCB design, DFM analysis, design and development of electronic systems, design of analogue and digital circuits, firmware and embedded coding, mechanical co-development, altium designer SW, solidworks SW.
- prototypes & small series assembly.
- industrialization, including project review, project validation and peer review, assessment of production files and PCB sourcing.
- manufacturing, using wave soldering equipment, selective soldering equipment with nitrogen atmosphere, in-circuit testing, fully automated SMT assembly line.
- highly flexible supply chain management to deliver cost effective products.
They adjust their offer depending on where the client wants to start.
This company products can be used in several industries and sectors, such as bakeries, electrical, household appliances, telecommunications, mobility, lighting, automotive, others.
Basically industries incorporating electronic components, machine manufacturers or products in need of electronics.
The company would like to extend its scope of activity with new international partnerships under a subcontracting agreement.