Technological and innovative Portuguese company, founded in 2015, intends to change the understanding of monitoring. With an entrepreneurial team, the Portuguese company apply their expertise to challenges, creating real value while always on the hunt for new ideas and improvements.
The Portuguese company develops sophisticated algorithms applying their knowledge in machine learning and sensor analysis to develop capable solutions that range from management platforms to predictive maintenance systems or speed limiters. The company responds to the needs of data collection, its storage, treatment, and management.
The company focus on developing monitoring solutions for three fields of intervention:
- Automotive: the developed product intends to reduce the costs of maintenance and fuel by enforcing good driving. This means reducing about 6% in fuel costs every month, and in both direct and indirect costs of a heavy vehicle fleet of 1 000 cars saving about 2.000.000,00€ a year. By enforcing good driving and not only by monitoring it, the Portuguese company also has results in increasing the safety of the drivers that have their equipment installed and, therefore, reducing the number of accidents that they have due to the long hours they drive. This is the main feature. Additionally, its product accumulates functions such as a tracking module, a predictive maintenance module and allows to save the last 60 seconds before an event, erase any errors and receive alerts in real time. These allow to build a system that is modular and that can be chosen according to the needs of each user. The platform allows to access all the information, control the vehicle and manage the fleet even when the driver is not there.
- Aeronautics: the developed product focuses on light sport aircrafts and experimental aviation with the intention of reducing the number of accidents suffered by these aircrafts. It has no mandatory maintenance and no requirements of any type of certification. To those who own these aircrafts or even own fleets so many times used by pilot schools, it is essential to have a way of predicting if there is any possible failure before it happens as it means saving lives. All their tests can be conducted on the floor and it is the first system on the market that goes beyond the vibration analysis by incorporating thrust meters and relative comprehension test and by building its accuracy upon an European Space Agency Patent - Novelty Detection.
- Industry: talking to factory owners made them understand that every time a machine stops, they have heavy losses, so the Portuguese company decided to develop a system that substitutes a corrective maintenance approach for a non-invasive predictive maintenance approach. This is capable of measuring different values like temperature, vibration and electric current, in order to perceive the degree of ‘health’ of the industrial device being monitored by their equipment. The equipment will send real-time alerts, so once there is any anomaly the person responsible will immediately be warned, consequently, an intervention can be done and the downtime of the device can be reduced. This will allow the company to reduce the downtime of any industrial equipment and to save directly on corrective maintenance which is much more expensive than predictive maintenance.
The Portuguese company is willing to establish different type of collaborations:
- Distribution services agreement for their developed products
- Joint-ventures in order to develop a specific project for systems within the field of monitoring and predictive systems
- Services agreements in the three areas of activity: automotive, aeronautics and industry.