The well-known Hungarian company was founded in 2013. It has a wide range of buyer network in the country. The beauty & cosmetics company manufactures nutraceuticals and hair cosmetics.
The business offer targets the following categories of products:
I. Hair master liquid (hair regeneration liquid)
II. Natural shampoos
III. Beauty vitamins
The solution reaches the deeper layers of the skin and stimulates the natural process of skin renewal. The products have a double effect. First it cleanses the scalp by lifting any unwanted build-up and scale, and protects and hydrates the scalp. Then it restores the organism's self-healing capabilities and contributes to the regeneration and revitalization of the scalp. So it restores circulation in the scalp to ensure continuous oxygen and nutrients supply to hair follicles.
1.Saccharomyces Lysate Extract: yeast, the source of anti-oxidant beta-glucan. It helps tissue regeneration, healing, and protects skin.
2. Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract: The extract of the nut of the horsechestnut. It has skin conditioning and anti-inflammatory effect. It is a stronger anti-oxidant than vitamin E.
3. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: The leaf of the plant contains over 200 nutrients, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins and active enzymes. These vitamins block harmful free radicals.
4. Betula Alba Leaf extract: An extract of the leaves and bark of the birch. Thanks to its vitamin B1, B2, A, C and E content, it is a strong anti-oxidant. It is mostly used against hair loss and dandruff.
5. Allantoin: A biocomponent extracted from the root and leaves of comfrey. It may help reduce the ageing process, speed up the change of the outermost layer of the skin, help cell division and healing, increase hydration of cells.
6. Panthenol: A provitamin of B5. Improves hydration, reduces itching and inflammation of the skin, improves skin elasticity, and accelerates epidermal wounds' rate of healing.
7. Ethylhexylglycerin: Skin improving agent that also boosts the effect of preservatives. Combined with phenoxyethanol, it is often used as preservative instead of parabens.
8. Phenoxyethanol: Used as a preservative for cosmetics, it is one of the most widely used and least allergenic preservatives. It is globally approved but its concentration in cosmetics is restricted to 1%.
The business model lies on two bases: B2C-Retail (eCommerce) and B2B – wholesale, distribution. Main target market is EU & International.
The company is looking for distributors/agents in the framework of new agreements, to open up foreign markets and find future partners abroad. The motivation of international expansion is to export a quality Hungarian product that is already popular in Hungary. The goal is to protect and strengthen the long-term competitive position, reach critical mass at international level and increase growth.
Partners should be experienced distributors/agents and have knowledge of the beauty industry. They should have excellent links into retailers and cosmetic industry.
The partners should be experienced in the beauty and cosmetic market including hair products. Appointed agents would promote the this brand and help to secure sales in the target market.