Serbian company owns a certified organic farm in Vojvodina of around 80 ha. The farm is used for:
- organic production of crops, vegetables, and fruits,
- growing hens organized in free-range farming,
- breeding a herd of sheep and goats.
The company takes special care of its grains, vegetables, and fruits growing. To provide high-quality organic products, they personally monitor the creation of final products.
In order to maximize the use of every priceless grass and seed, the company decided that the autochthonous breeds of laying hens and herds of sheep, move freely at the farm and use only organic food.
The company has production, processing and packaging lines. The company produces, and offer for the distribution and retail, under the agreement in the region and EU countries, the following organic products:
- organic eggs (Hans, turkey, guineafowl);
- organic meat (chicken, lamb, goat);
- organic jams and confiture, slatko (the preserve of fruits in thick syrup) from the organic fruit: tomato, tomato with lavender, raspberry, plum, apricot, wild blueberry, wild strawberry;
- organic ajvar, organic malidžano (eggplant spread), fillet paprika;
- organic juices: tomato, apple, apricot, raspberry, wild blueberry;
- cold-pressed organic oils: sunflower, pumpkin;
- organic pasta: from spelt, buckwheat, and kamut;
- organic wool.
Their products, under the brand name, hold organic certificates of the Republic of Serbia and EU organic certificate. The company has also offered, as the first one in Belgrade, a concept of shops and restaurants with organic products from their own property.
The company is searching for distribution and/or retail service agreement with distributors, retail chains in European Union countries.