The company was established in 1948 in mining sector at first.
In 1963 it has turned into a joint venture company to have a large scale of investment with an American company.
The company carried on its activities until 1971 in mining and chemistry sectors as a result of this partnership however then it has merged under the name of the same company.
After giving service for a long time to the paper industry through sodium sulfate sales, the company founded the woodfree offset and coated paper plant in 1996. The plant has started production with 55.000 tons/year capacity in 1997.
The main products of the company are woodfree offset, coated paper and office papers. 60-65% of our products are sold in the domestic market, and 30-35% are sold in the foreign market.
The company exports to 32 countries, especially to the European countries.
Taking into account all of these qualifications, the company aims to enter new markets to enlarge it's export capacity and have new partnerships.