The company is well inserted in the medical landscape of Romania, mainly in the West Region. It offers several integrated software solutions for medical imaging, teleradiology and patient data management.
The company developed high performance software solutions in the field of web RIS / PACS (Radiology Information System /Picture Archiving and Communication System) and related.
The medical portal:
- Displays the medical results in the browser on a desktop or mobile devices. It works with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer and any other software platform, including mobiles.
- The image processing takes place on the server, thus saving the hardware resources of the client.
- PACS is fully compatible with DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) standard and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations.
- It bears with a high capacity database with no licensing limit regarding the number of patients, of the studies or images.
- Dicom files can be securely redirected to other destinations using SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- The software can be integrated with specialised robots for CD / DVD (compact disc / digital versatile disc) writing.
- The 3D Volume Rendering application allows the processing of the big databases generated by modern CT / MR (Computer Tomography / Magnetic Resonance) equipment.
SaaS (Software as a Service) in cloud, allows:
- Image storing in PACS;
- Medical image uploading in cloud for a second opinion;
- Transferring images and results;
- Real time notifications;
- Remote access and from mobile devices;
- Instant access to the patient’s history;
- Quick access databases with indexing on the patients identification data;
- Using both DICOM protocol encryption and https (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure);
- Statistic reporting to the management;
- Structured reports on different interest levels through a dashboard interface;
- Automatic CD / DVD writing in medical imagistic centers using a dedicated media burner.
All modules are secured by 128 bit encrypting or with https protocol.
Through its specialized staff, the Romanian company offers the full package of the software, including implementation and maintenance.
The potential partner is a medical imagistic or teleradiology company located in any EEN country. The partner is supposed to use the integrated software developed by the Romanian company. The software solution can be implemented under an outsourcing agreement, either locally or SaaS.