The Romanian company has been established in 2000 in the West Region of Romania and currently has over 65 employees. The enterprise produces complex installations for sorting, composting and mechanical-biological treatment, waste transfer plants and technological equipment.
A sorting installation includes the following categories of machines and equipment:
• Sorting cabins
• Rotary sieves
• Belt conveyors, roller chain conveyors, metallic plate conveyors
• Magnetic or electromagnetic separators to extract the ferrous and nonferrous metals
• Press containers
• Equipment for filtration, ventilation and air conditioning
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition electrical control system.
The sorting, composting and transfer plants of the household waste are designed based on the following:
• The available/existing space
• The distance to the closest storage place
• The desired degree of automation
• The available budget
• Population density and community size structure.
The sorting installations serve annual capacities between 30000-60000 tons of waste, such as: paper, cardboard, plastics, textiles, glass, aluminum, etc.
The company’s technical endowment and the internal capabilities include the following:
• Drilling machines
• Welding machines
• Electro-hydraulic presses
• Blasting cabin
• Painting cabin
• Computer numerical control cutting machines:
- CNC (computer numerical control) cutting line type HD-M 600
- CNC (computer numerical control) press type True Shear 3103
- CNC (computer numerical control) cutting Machine ARG 300 DCT
- ACNC (automatic computer numerical control) Abkant type HPB- RD 61
- CNC (computer numerical control) cutting installation oxigaz-plasma type Oxytome HPC 30
The company’s mission is to recycle and reuse the waste in the best way, to reintroduce into the economic circuit the recyclable materials and also to decrease the amount of waste delivered to ecological landfills in order to reduce pollution and create a cleaner environment.
The Romanian enterprise provides the following additional services:
• Consulting- in order to choose the suitable products and the best alternative
• Designing- the final version of the product
• Assembling the equipment, commissioning and testing
• Providing a warranty period for 24 months for all products
The SME works both with national and international suppliers and most of the raw materials are imported from Germany.
The enterprise has implemented an integrated quality system which includes ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2008 certifications. The products manufactured are also assessed and certified in terms of the conformity by a third party, national notified body- NB Nando Brussels.
All the products are made based on the customer's requirements and needs. The company engages its clients in the entire production process.
The Romanian SME is working with it’s own design or with the client’s design based on the following mandatory specifications:
• the delivery time
• payment terms
• the production quantity
• the technical drawings (if working with the client’s design)
The lead time depends on the complexity and quantity of the finished goods and will be settled through the agreement. The Romanian enterprise can deal with the transport related aspects.
The company is now looking to further expand its portfolio through new long-term partnerships worldwide and therefore is envisaging to collaborate with other companies active in the waste collection and recycling industry or companies having a similar manufacturing activity under the form of manufacturing or subcontracting agreements. The Romanian SME will offer sorting installations, waste transfer stations or technological equipment to partners in need of these products and to those who do not have the capacity to produce them in house or the company can also complete parts of the partner's contractual obligations.