Established in 1994 in Transylvania, the Romanian company is manufacturing solid and partially solid wood furniture, using superior quality materials and combining design with utility.
The Romanian company’s production is diversified and is not limited to simple pieces of furniture; thus, the manufacturing activity of the company targets the following categories:
1. residential projects
- doors, windows and stairs made of solid wood;
- interior lining/ cladding with wood (horizontal and vertical);
2. office spaces and Hospitality industry
- sofas, armchairs, upholstered benches;
- bar and restaurant furniture etc.
3. wood reconditioning
- reconditioning the wood and making carved and antique furniture.
Bringing a personal imprint on the furniture made, on clients’ demand, the Romanian company offers carved furniture production.
Since 2008 the Romanian company has implemented the standard SR EN ISO 9001: 2001 for furniture manufacturing activities, laminated wood joinery with insulated glass and upholstered furniture (sofas, armchairs, upholstered walls).
Already known on the internal market, and as part of the company's production is exported to Holland, Italy, Belgium, Germany, the Romanian company is interested in enlarging its clients ‘portfolio and making itself known on international markets via new agents or distributors; cooperation will be based on commercial agency agreement or distribution services agreement.