The Romanian company, located in the West Region of Romania, has expertise in offering services in automation, robotics and component integration mainly for automotive industry.
Currently the solutions include the following features:
• Programmable logic controller (PLC) & Human Machine Interface (HMI) Programming;
• Robots programming;
• Technologies integration;
• PC (Personal Computer) Application Programming (C#);
• Electrical design and execution of electrical panel;
• System integration, test, bugfix, installation in site and validation.
The portfolio of services and solutions include the following:
1. Industrial automation:
• End of line testing used for force / distance measurement;
- Video inspection check and assembly machines;
- Motion Control;
- PLC Communication;
- Operations like: embossing, extruding, foaming, linear and orbital riveting;
• PLC & HMI Programming
- designing and executing electrical cabinet and assembling all other electrical components: motors, valves, sensors, etc;
- Basic mechanical design and assembly;
- Kuka robots (End of Line Test for electronic switches, End Of Line Test for 2D / 3D laser measurement, Palletizer for juice packs);
- ABB robots (Dispensing, End Of Line Test for 2D / 3D laser measurement);
- Fanuc robots (Pick and place application);
Among the technologies used by the Romanian company there are:
- Industrial compact camera;
- Integrated controller / vision sensors;
- Industrial vision systems;
- 2D/3D Profillers;
The company’s technical endowment and the internal capabilities include the following:
- End Of Line Testers;
- Machines used for component detection in assembly process using Keyence, Wenglor and Cognex vision systems, sensors and cameras;
- Siemens, Festo drives and motors;
- Pneumatic and hydraulic machines;
- Simatic Manager and Totally Integrated Automation Portal for Siemens 1200/1500 PLCs;
The company’s way of working include:
- Understanding and analysing the clients’ needs;
- Proposing a basic technical solution which covers the main functionality but with less components;
- Testing the solution;
- Implementing the chosen solution;
The lead time depends on the complexity of the request and will be settled through the agreement.
The portfolio includes legal entities from Austria, Germany and Romania.
The Romanian SME is now looking to expand its portfolio through international long-term cooperation with European countries under subcontracting and outsourcing agreements, as the company is looking to offer its expertise to companies that need an automation process but do not have the necessary resources or expertise to do it.