The Romanian company was established in 2015 and offers to its clients specialized consultancy regarding the investment and implementation of any system for reducing the consumption of electricity or heat.
The Romanian company has collaborated in over 30 projects with SMEs and organizations. It has extensive experience in implementing energy saving sustainable solutions.
The company uses specialized software tools through which offers to customers services for product life cycle assessment, energy simulations and thermal comfort, ecological construction certifications. It offers consulting for selecting of ecological products, the planning and managing sustainable construction projects.
The company offers its clients specialized consultancy related to:
1. Reducing of energy consumption by choosing the type of energy used efficiently;
2. Photovoltaic energy solutions based on free solar energy;
3. Efficient insulation solutions to give up a conventional heating system (insulation thickness: 20-30cm floor, wall 30-40cm, 40-50 cm in the roof);
4. Heat recovery through controlled mechanical ventilation;
5. 50% reduction of electricity consumption using efficient appliances (class A);
6. Obtaining of extra energy due to reduced energy needs.
In addition to consulting services on energy reduction, the company offers ecological solutions for the obtaining of renewable energy by using of:
- solar panels;
- biomass boilers;
- small dimension wind systems;
- pool heating systems;
- photovoltaic camping system;
- hydrocarbon separators;
- ecological houses.
The company is seeking EU partners to expand its activity. It is willing to collaborate on a long term under subcontracting agreement.
Potential partners should be companies in the field of construction, building owners, construction managers, architects or design offices.