The Romanian company is a start-up, founded by a photographer with extensive experience in the field of visual arts.
Following obtaining a non-reimbursable financing, the company purchased high-performance equipment such as:
- camera (real-time eyes for photography and video, hybrid system with 567 points; 10 frames per second for shooting, continuous sequence of 68 frames, shooting with ultra-high dimension 4K resolution);
- lenses with a focal length of 85 mm, filter with a diameter of 67 mm, aperture f / 1.8;
- drone (4K video and 21-megapixel high dynamic range photography, 3-Axis image stabilization, WI-FI dual band antennas, 180 ° tilt camera, 2.8x digital zoom, 25-minute flight);
- video cameras (two-pixel auto-focus, image processor, 1.0 "8.29-megapixel sensor, optical zoom: 15x, 3.5", 0.24 "viewfinder);
- studio equipment;
- photo-video accessories; etc.
The image services that the company offers are performed by specialists in art and photographic technique, who were trained by the company's founder in person.
The company offers photographic solutions such as:
- studio photography and editing techniques;
- stock photos;
- corporate photos and support for online promotion of companies.
Through studio photography and the help of editing techniques, a complete and dynamic presentation of a company's product portfolio can be made.
Stock photos, professional photos of common places, landmarks, nature, events or people, used for commercial design purposes, have a superior quality and offer a professional air that will increase the company's image and increase customer interest in it.
The company also provides support for the online promotion of companies and corporations looking for a presentation of the services and products they offer.
The company is in a continuous development. It currently works for companies in Romania, but wants to enter other markets internationally.
The Romanian company is looking for companies in European countries that need image solutions to improve and promote the business image to collaborate under outsourcing agreement.