Established in 2017 in Transylvania, the Romanian creative company started its business in the marketing field. The company's staff have created their own work environment, through shapes, colors, ideas and deep imagination. Thus, thinking in an “outside-the-box” way, the creative space gathers in the same place professionals with different passions and the common ability to valorize, through art, customized projects.
The Romanian company’s creative portfolio comprises services, as it follows:
- Strategy: research, analysis, methodology, reporting;
- Creative concepts: original, spectacular and distinct concepts;
- Print: a combination of graphics, print, finishing and treating of the sheet paper;
- Graphic design: business cards, notes, catalogs, presentation dossier, posters, meshes or video commercials, signage or events, modeling according to each clients’ identity;
- Media and outdoor: press, radio, and TV campaigns, production, follow-up, reporting; panels, led displays, backlit, billboards, unipole signs;
- Integrated marketing campaigns: communication media (TV commercials, radio, print, sampling, outdoor, online, caravans, events), integrated campaigns;
- Branding & visual identity: creation, development and retention in the market;
- Promotional Items: catalogs, calendars, agendas, posters, flyers, maps, customized items;
- Events: event concept, implementation, logistics, promotion and management;
- Online: social media platforms;
- Event management: banking, sports, NGOs, festivals.
With a decentralized team of partners and suppliers, the Romanian company can create various creative projects simultaneously and ensure on-time delivery of the final project. Therefore, the Romanian company provides professional creative services to various national and international companies specialized in sports and recreation, pharmaceuticals, dentistry, ambulances, and emergency equipment banking, construction and real estate, hotels, NGOs, etc.
With clients from several European countries, the Romanian company is interested in identifying new European, non-European and worldwide business partners, in order to enlarge its clients’ portfolio and challenge their creative abilities in terms of overstepping business boundaries. The cooperation with the partners identified will be based on outsourcing agreements.