Established in 2005, the ESCO company is based in the North-West of Romania, in Transylvania region.
The company aims to provide energy efficiency services and solutions in order to support both industrial and commercial buildings, with a positive impact on the company’s profitability.
The energy efficiency is achieved by identifying the opportunities to cut energy consumption and costs and by financing the feasible solutions, with payback from the resulted savings.
The main solutions offered are:
- Cogeneration / Tri-generation - Become independent from the power grid.
- LED lighting - Increase the productivity of the employees.
- Reactive power compensation - Reduce monthly costs with reactive energy by 98% – 100%.
- Execution of medium voltage networks - Reduce the costs of the energy bill by approx. 20%.
- Energy monitoring systems - Identify energy waste and related costs in real-time.
- Industrial automation - Reduce the specific energy use embedded in processes.
- Modernisation of electrical panels - Increase security in power supply
- Photovoltaic panels – Become independent from the energy produced by conventional technologies.
The primary services offered are:
- Energy audit - offers a clear and realistic overview of energy consumption.
- Energy management - increase the energy performance of the organisation.
- Feasibility studies - identify optimal energy efficiency solutions.
- ISO 5001 – consultancy - sustainably increase the company’s profitability.
The company offers solutions and services for:
- Cities and public authorities
- Energy infrastructure operators
- Oil and gas companies
At the European level, the company is the technical partner in several research and development projects in the energy sector, aiming to:
- transform 14 hotels in Europe into buildings with almost zero energy consumption.
- demonstrate the economic and environmental benefits of the demand response in the blocks of buildings.
- develop new demand response solutions using blockchain technology.
- demonstrate the viability of integrating renewable energy sources (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) into buildings.
- emphasise the role and impact of energy managers in industry and buildings, including SMEs, in increasing the energy efficiency of their production facilities or in buildings.
In 2011, within a conference organised in Brussels, the company received from the European Agency for Energy Services within the European Commission, the distinction of "Best European energy service provider", in recognition of the results of the implemented projects.
The company is part of the ICP (Investor Confidence Project) alliance network along with other companies in the energy efficiency sector in Europe (http://europe.eeperformance.org/).
Today, the company identifies itself by a team of 32 specialists in energy engineering, automation, industrial processes, financial and marketing and it defines its daily activities, but also the strategy, through human values: passion for what it does, respect for well-being, courage in development and a focus on sustainable solutions.
The company is interested in a outsourcing agreement. More specifically they are looking for companies that want to implement energy efficiency projects within its facilities (factories or buildings). The company will implement the solutions for the partner.