The company has been manufacturing high-quality soaps, detergents and disinfectants since 1997, under their own registered brand, with a production capacity of 300 tonnes / month.
Production activities are supervised by a department of research and development specialists. High quality raw materials are used in the process, exclusively produced by top EU suppliers which are continuously pursuing quality improvement and minimizing environmental impact. Furthermore, the efficient equipment and clean technologies employed by the company guarantee the maintenance of such high quality standards.
The recipes developed by their specialists allow them to obtain non-toxic or low toxicity products, which are up to 90% biodegradable and delivered in recyclable and easy-to-use packaging.
Products are organised in different categories;
- professional laundry chemicals and dosing systems (neutral / enzyme detergent, chlorine / oxygen bleach, softener etc.);
- antiseptics and disinfectants;
- surface care cleaning products (carpet / glass / stainless steel / / leather / wood cleaner, disinfectant etc.);
- cleaning, descaling and disinfecting products used in sanitary spaces (liquid soap / shampoo, foam soap, antibacterial & moisturizing soap, scented descaling cleaner, toilet bowl disinfectant, scented chlorine solution, descaling cleaner for ecological toilets and septic tanks etc.);
- degreasing agents for industrial use (anti-rust cleaners, degreaser for bottle racks, reduced / rich clinging foam degreaser and dishwashing paste for the food industry, grease & oil remover, concrete, cement & caulk remover etc.);
- cleaning and descaling products for professional kitchens and equipment (reduced / rich clinging foam degreaser, dishwashing paste, descaling cleaner for kitchen utensils, liquid detergent for automatic dishwashers, degreasing gel for hobs an ovens, disinfectants, surface cleaners etc.);
- detergents, rinse aids and dosing systems for professional dishwashers;
- cosmetics for personal use (shampoo, conditioner, liquid soap, shower gel);
- cleaning and care agents for car wash centers.
For cleaning products, packaging varies from 0,5L to 1L bottles for retail customers and from 5L to 20L canisters for professional users. For bigger consumers such as factories, products may be delivered in 100L and 200L drums or intermediate bulk containers (IBC) of 1000 kg.
As regards the products for personal use, packaging varies from 500ml to intermediate bulk containers (IBC) of 1000 kg.
Their offer also includes cleaning equipment imported from Turkey (serving / foldable / laundry trolleys, double bucket mopping trolleys, wet / micro / velcro / mops, mop holders, handle mats, glass squeegees, polishing pads, cleaning gloves, dust pans etc).
The company is looking for commercial partnerships (commercial agency or distribution services agreements) for the distribution of their products on foreign markets, under which advice and support for selling the products may be provided to partners. Such support may consist in providing distributors with “marketing sheets” especially prepared to be handed out to selling agents, containing information about the advantages of using the products, the area of application, recommended dosage etc. Call center services are available to international distributors with advice in English, French, Romanian, Spanish and Turkish. Additionally, logistics support may be available to international distributors for the transport of the merchandise.
For partners wishing to work under private label agreements, the company’s in-house product development department may provide support with the brand customization, such as for the selection of packaging, the design of the layer, the color and the perfume of the product etc., according to customer preferences.