The Romanian company was established with the aim of offering natural, handmade cosmetics to clients interested in high quality products able to ensure optimum care, as well as acting as a remedy for various skin problems such as dried or atopic skin. All products are manufactured using the company’s own recipes, created with the support of a chemist specialised in cosmetics.
The company’s product portfolio includes the following products:
- creams: hand, face and body for hydrating, daily and night care;
- creams and soaps for different skin issues such as dried or atopic skin;
- soaps: natural handmade soaps with different flavours, including solid shampoo and solid balm;
- serums: for hydrating and daily care;
- body butters;
- cosmetic oils for hydrating and daily care;
- essential oils available as bottle and roll-on;
- ecological washing powder.
Products are manufactured using natural ingredients, based on the company’s own recipes. No palm oil is used in the manufacturing process. This has been replaced with cocoa butter which increases the products’ hydrating effect. Most products in the company’s portfolio are vegan. Ingredients used in the manufacturing process include butters and oils (e.g. olive, coconut, cocoa, shea, sunflower, jojoba, castor, argan, caraway etc.), chamomile and marigold extracts. Scents are obtained using essential oils. Relevant technical documentation and approval is available for each of the company’s products.
To ensure excellent product durability and viability, as well as minimize environmental impact, all company’s products are packed in glass, aluminium, or cardboard containers. The company is interested in identifying new suppliers for the following products:
- 30 ml glass containers for creams, with accessories (e.g. caps)
- aluminium boxes 100gr.-150 gr.
- aluminium cosmetic vials with spray and fluid sprayer, both in 100 ml.
Cooperation will be based on supplier agreements.