A Romanian company, based in the south-eastern region of the country and established in 2017 saw an opportunity in the booming IT sector and committed to helping companies digitize their business workflow and simplify their working environment. The company focuses on offering added value to the services they provide, as requested by its partners.
The company is specialized in implementing an online centralized platform that helps employees by automating their tasks and managers by giving clarity for all processes and a dashboard for the general activity. The platform can have multiple purposes: CRM (Customer Relationship Management), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), WMS (Warehouse Management System) or SFA (Sales Force Automation). Its functionalities can be described as follows:
• document generation (invoices, contracts, bill of materials, any kind of internal documents);
• stock management (with traceability);
• task management (with multiple levels of support based on real workflow);
• teams and projects scheduling;
• keeping track of human resources, products, sales orders, company cars etc.;
• calculate a wide range of elements: profit per order/project, bill of materials, time tracking per project etc.
Their belief is that people should use their time for value added tasks (like talking to a customer and building relationships) and delegate office-related tasks to computers (like generating contracts, invoices or procurement orders).
The company is seeking to expand its area of operation by concluding agreements with international partners in need of software solutions for their daily activities, with whom they should establish subcontracting agreements. The company is also interested in finding partners that will act as representatives on their local markets, promoting the Romanian software solutions locally, thus concluding commercial agency agreements.