The Romanian business hub and accelerator was founded in 2016 in Transylvania. It comprises over 500 women and mothers who are entrepreneurs and have both national and international experience in business and consultancy.
The core activities of the women entrepreneur business accelerator are:
• women entrepreneurship workshops;
• women management school;
• 1 to 1 consultancy
o Start: discovering expertise and vision;
o Basic: start package and business strategy;
o Standard: basic package and promotional strategy;
• women entrepreneurship fairs;
• women entrepreneurship conferences;
• women entrepreneurship magazine;
• women business website promotion: articles, social media posts, etc.
The women entrepreneur’s profiles vary from education, training, coaching, law, psychology, medicine, natural medicine, nutrition, yoga, painting, graphic design, interior design, photography, make-up to agricultural and horticultural activities.
The organization is best represented in the regional and national level but it has also international members from Switzerland, France, Belgium and UK.
The success registered in projects developed on the national level altogether with the experience and expertise of its trainers and consultants have encouraged the Romanian hub and accelerator to start exploring opportunities of cooperation with partners from abroad.
Therefore, the Romanian business hub and accelerator is looking to conclude:
• subcontracting agreements with public or private similar networks, women NGOs and charities interested in the Romanian market, in order to work together in developing /organizing entrepreneurship workshops, fairs and/or conferences;
• outsourcing agreements with SMEs or Start-ups worldwide, also interested in the Romanian market, that would like to offer their women employees the opportunity to be trained in entrepreneurship workshops and to participate in women entrepreneurship fairs and conferences in Romania.