Originally from Transylvania, the Romanian company produces and sells solid and laminated wood flooring/ parquet. Their offer includes wood flooring, parquet designed for floor heating, parquet design - mosaic and full assembly services for both simple and special works or works in heritage buildings.
The company’s portfolio comprises:
• Massive parquet -the oak flooring is the most often used due to the excellent wood quality, the very good durability in time and pleasant look. It is available in a wide variety of colours and finishes. e.g. solid oak wood, light walnut colour; solid oak bicolour or massive walnut, polished, lacquered;
• Parquet mosaic -classic or modern, the mosaic range is designed to satisfy all clients’ requirements. e.g. massive polished solid oak; massive oak with red or white leather insertion; combination: oak, walnut, maple, cherry, pear tree; combination: oak wenge, maple;
• Layered Parquet - it is often and has very good durability in time. It is available in a wide variety of colours and finishes. The outerwear layer is 4,1 mm on a multilayer birch layer base.
• Parquet for heating floors - available in a wide variety of colours and finishes. The outerwear layer is 4,1 mm on a multilayer birch layer base.
The company’s finishing and fitting are environmentally friendly.; thus, one is using natural products coming from legal and controlled sources with FSC (Forest For All Forever) 100% certified finishing:
• Water-based paint without solvents or additives in varying degrees of shine;
• Chromatic oils – applicable oil in natural chromatic shades; shades available: white, grey, black, walnut, walnut blonde, gold, silver.
The materials used for mounting comprise:
• Layered plank - oak, walnut, cherry, maple;
• Solid wood plank - oak, walnut, cherry, maple;
• Other materials - silane mono-component adhesive, solvent-free bicomponent adhesive, solvent-free;
• 6 types of mounting (1,2,3,4,5,6).
The chromatic lacquers comprise:
• Monochrome paint – application of a single shade of varnish;
• Bicolour lacquer – application of two shades of varnish;
• Gold & silver lacquer - application of special metallic lacquers;
• Available shades: white, black, walnut, smoky or transparent.
The hand-made processing of parquet has an industrial or antiqued appearance, using 4 techniques:
• Brushed – the used wood gets a rough finish, making it very suitable for finishing it in two colour tones (A).
• Jagged - it has a modern look, ideal for a minimalist or an antique decoration(B).
• Hammered - British style antiquity, easily found in the northern architecture(C).
• Planed – the oldest method used by the Italian craftsmen to provide the wooden floors with an antique look (D).
Aiming to enter new markets and to internationalize their offer, the Romanian company is looking for distributors or agents specialized in wooden flooring in EU countries willing to cooperate based on distribution services agreement and/ or commercial agency agreement.