Established in 2017 in Transylvania, the Romanian company is active in the wool insulation sector. Its activity comprises thermal insulation and soundproofing of buildings, especially attics, metal or wooden constructions and industrial installations, pipelines and building installations.
Concerning the primary wool insulation products, the Romanian company’s products portfolio includes 4 primary wool insulation products:
• Product 1 – it is suitable for the thermal and acoustic insulation of the interior walls of a structure. This product has a fluffy appearance, with a lower density, between 11 and 12 kg/m3 and it is sold in rolls;
• Product 2 - it is suitable mostly for insulating the outer walls of a structure. This product is dense: with a density between 15 and 16 kg/m3;
• Products 3 - it is the premium product of the Romanian company, with the highest density, between 30 and 32 kg/mc, produced in the form of batts. It also has a thermal conductivity of 0.032 W/mK, comparable with other insulation in the building industry;
• Product 4 - the product has the role of soundproofing surfaces such as ceilings, floors and walls of any structure.
The secondary wool product offered by the Romanian company comprises the following categories:
• Geotextile products - used either in the soil, around the tree trunks and in the crown, or on the garden ground as an aerated blanket;
• Mattresses - with an antiallergic wool composition (made of 100% sheep’s wool);
• Duvets & Pillows - the 100% natural wool is suitable for allergic people while avoiding sweating because it allows the skin to breathe.
In order to expand on the European market, the Romanian company is looking for distribution service agreements by offering both its primary and secondary wool insulation products to be sold abroad.